I have been seeing bloggers doing this tag like crazy and I just had to try it, even though I wasn't tagged that isn't stopping me. I hope you guys enjoy it.
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Well being the Christmas obsessed girl that I am I have to say this is a tough one. My family has about 5 movies that we religiously watch every. single. year. but if I had to pick I guess I would say Christmas with the Kranks. My mom, brother, and I watch this movie more times than I can even count during December! It's just such a funny, feel good Christmas movie.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I think there has only been maybe 1 or 3 years out of the 20 Christmas's that I have celebrated where my mom has let me or my little brother open a present on Christmas Eve :P She has always been very into waiting until Christmas morning so that's usually the way it goes, unless we can sway her ;)
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Hmm...probably my favourite Christmas memory is decorating the Christmas trees at my Grandpa's house. Before my Grandpa passed away we used to spend almost EVERY Christmas with him, sometimes even the whole month of December, and I loved decorating the tree with him. It was usually just myself, my mom, little brother, and him and it was the most fun.
4. Favourite Festive food?
Okay this is definitely a hard one for me because I love ALL food, especially Christmas food! It is definitely a close on between stuffing/dressing and anything peppermint, especially Starbucks Peppermint Frapps! Yes I'm basic, judge me :P
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Well I think when you're younger Christmas gifts are so much more exciting just because you're a kid. So looking back to when I was younger I would have to say my favourite was probably the Baby Alive my grandpa got me. She was so cute and I was OBSESSED with her, I literally made him play with me and her ALL morning. My favourite more "adult" gift was probably my Naked 2 palette that I got last year!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Definitely Peppermint or Gingerbread.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve Traditions?
Usually every Christmas Eve my mom, brother, dad, and I all watch Christmas movies, play games, and bake Christmas cookies for Santa ;)
8. What tops your tree?
So usually my brother and I take turns picking between the angel and star we have. One year I get my angel up there and then he gets to have his star up there but last year we found a stuffed santa hat the tops your tree and we both loved it so that will probably be topping it for awhile(including this year) now.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Definitely pets! I spent a lot of years asking for a kitten(even though I am allergic) and a horse! Hey! What can I say I dream big ;P
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I think the best part for me is the build up to Christmas. Don't get me wrong Christmas Day is amazing but I just love all the fun traditions my family has leading up to Christmas. I also love getting to shop for everyone and just spending time with my family.
I tag all my fellow blogger who are reading this tag so here are the blank questions so you can just copy and paste them! Even if you aren't a blogger I would love to read your answers in the comments so don't be shy ;)
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? 2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 4. Favourite festive food? 5. Favourite Christmas gift? 6. Favourite Christmas scent? 7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? 8. What tops your tree? 9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? 10. What's the best part about Christmas for you? *Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway! You can enter by going Here* And you can stalk me on all my social media down below!